Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me That I MUST Read






Delirium by Lauren Oliver- I've been a fan of Lauren Oliver since I read Before I Fall in seventh grade. However, I haven't gotten the chance to read the Delirium series yet. My best friend just finished it and has been begging me to so she can have someone to cry about it with. Should I be scared?

Beastly by Alex Flinn - Is it people telling me or is it Alex Pettyfer telling me?

Across the Universe by Beth Revis - A friend who doesn't normally read recommended this to me, so it must be good.

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - My friends got me hooked on Vampire Academy this year and they've convinced me that I can't stop there. I picked Bloodlines up in a used book store this past weekend so maybe I'll finally give it a shot. You can't go wrong with Adrian.

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - I loved Cinder, but I've been putting off reading Scarlet for months now. I should probably catch up considering Cress is out now too!

Easy by Tammara Webber - Someone on tumbr told me I had to read this to me based loving Jamie McGuire and Colleen Hoover. Now that's a recommendation I can't turn down.

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover - The Hopeless series are the only Colleen Hoover books I haven't read yet and I've been told I absolutely must read them. But it's going to be hard to live up to Maybe Someday and Ugly Love! (Plus, I read somewhere that the main character reads The Sea of Tranquility and I can't pass that up!)

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - I've heard nothing but great things about this book, yet every time I sit down to read it I just can't get into it. I'll finish it one of these days!

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira - Is there anyone who doesn't love this book?

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks - Yes I've seen the movie a hundred times, but isn't the book always better?

I'd love to hear if anyone has anymore book that I must read!

6 comments:

  1. I really should read some of Lauren Oliver's other books, because I loved Before I Fall, too.

    The only one of these I've read is Beastly. It was a pretty good addition to the fairytale retelling genre. I liked the modern-day setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still on the fence about Delirium, but I read Panic and loved it so I think I might give it a shot!

      Delete
  2. Before I Fall was amazing and I enjoyed it immensely. I've got Scarlet on my list too – I really need to re-read Cinder. to refresh my memory D:

    Oh, and Beastly was pretty awesome! I haven't seen the movie though XD

    Sherlyn @ Mermaid With A Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to refresh my memory before reading Scarlet too, so maybe that's why I haven't read it yet haha

      I'm the opposite! I loved the movie and haven't read the book yet!

      Delete
  3. Oh. My. God. Easy is one of my favourite books ever. I love Lucas and I love Lucas and Jacqueline. You have to read it. Hopeless is another amazing work, though I agree Maybe Someday was better. But that doesn't mean that Hopeless was bad. In true CH fashion, it made me ugly cry too. I've read the Notebook, but it's been a few years, but that was one book that made me cry too.
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the Delirium trilogy and honestly wasn't a big fan. While it was interesting I felt it dragged on for a bit. Easy was the first NA book I read and it was pretty good :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete