Saturday, August 16, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday (1)

Happy Feature and Follow Friday everyone!

 This isn't my first time trying to start a book blog, but it is the only time in the past few years. I tried once when I was in eighth grade and I didn't get very far (surprise right!?) But now as a senior in high school I'm going to try again. I look forward to meeting all of you!

The question this week was to come up with a question for next week:

What is your opinion of age ratings on books? And what's the general age you think a child is ready to read young adult books as opposed to middle grade?

Happy reading!
Erica

1 comment:

  1. Your question is very intriguing, I haven't thought about it before. It's truly great question :) And welcome to the blogging world! I'm quite new myself, just starting this year.

    Yay, I'm your first GFC follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete