Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet



Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy - I love military romances and it's been a while since I've read a
good one. I've been wanting to get my hands on this one for a while now but I can never seem to find it!

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - I've always heard good things about this book and Alexandra Bracken's going to be at a book festival I go to every year. I just always seem to forget to pick up this book.

I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan - This reminds me of a reverse of My Life Next Door, so I'd love to get my hands on it!

If Jack's In Love by Stephen Wette - This book sounds amazing, but I can never seem to find it anywhere.

Shadows Cast by Stars by Catherine Knutsson - Futuristic plague where people are killed for their blood? Why can't I find this book?

On the Fence by Kasie West - This books feels like it would have just the right balance of swooning and seriousness, and eventually, I'll find out if I'm right!

Lola and the Boy Next Door and Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - Need I say more?

Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour - I'm a huge Nina LaCour fan, but all my other books by her are paperbacks and it kind of makes me want to wait for the paperback of this to come out.

Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot - I'm a sucker for Hollywood boys in books, and this one is reminiscent of This is What Happy Looks Like. If only I could find it in a store.



What books are you looking for?

2 comments:

  1. What a great list! There are a couple on there that I want to check out now.

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Anna & Lola so also looking forward to Isla which looks really good. I'm also waiting for On the Fence :)

    ReplyDelete