Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Recap


Books Read: 17
Books Reviewed: 6


Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton (Not Pictured)
A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
There is No Light in Darkness by Claire Contreras
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
1984 by George Orwell
Hedda Gabbler by Henrik Ibsen
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire

Ebooks

The Appeal of Evil by Pembroke Sinclair
Day 21 by Kass Morgan
This is Falling by Ginger Scott




I had a nice, week long vacation this month so I got tons of free time to read! I was introduced to Colleen Hoover's books and absolutely loved them! I also tried out some other new adult books, The Sea of Tranquility and There is No Light in Darkness. Jamie McGuire came out with another Maddox Brothers book, so how could I pass that up? I finally finished up my school summer reading with Cry, the Beloved Country, Hedda Gabbler and 1984. I got the opportunity to read three great ebooks thanks to the publishers! And finally, I binge read the first two books of the Throne of Glass series, and I'm currently tearing through the third. I bought the first one the day it came out over two year ago and for some reason I never touched it. I highly regret that now!

Reviewed:
The Appeal of Evil by Pembroke Sinclair
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
This is Falling by Ginger Scott
Between by Jessica Warman
Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

What did you guys read and review in August? Stop back tomorrow for a giveaway of one of the books I read this month!




1 comment:

  1. That's an impressive amount of reading! I really want to read Throne of Glass. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete