Thursday, August 28, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday (3)

Hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

Happy Feature and Follow Friday everyone!





Question of the Week: Tell us about a book character you’d trade places with.


Sloan Jacobs. (There's two of them in this book, but let's go with both?) They're amazing ice skaters/hockey players, they take a trip to Canada and they date hockey players. Sometimes I still think this book was written out of my dreams, so I'd gladly switch places with either of them any day.







Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave your link below and I'll follow you too!

12 comments:

  1. I like how you'd trade with either one of them, as long as ice skating/hockey's involved. Great pick. I'm going to check out this book :)

    New Follower via GFC

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good book, but I never read it!
    New follower on bloglovin

    My FF

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the cover of this book. I actually have never read it, but if it's good enough to trade places with the characters, I know that it must be as cool as the cover.

    New GFC Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this series. Also, I completely suck at ice skating. It was kind of hilarious the last time I tried lol
    New GFC follower
    Monique@ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I haven't read this, I think I'm going to have to soon because hockey players. Enough said :)

    New Bloglovin' follower!

    Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent read the book but will check it out now :)

    New Bloglovin follower

    My FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read Being Sloane Jacobs, but it looks intriguing. There are two of them?! I'm an existing follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's like the Parent Trap, but they have the same name!

      Delete
  8. Great answer!
    New follower via bloglovin :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read this book yet, I am a new twitter follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete